Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting our site (this “Site”). This Site is operated by MOJU Ltd (“Company,” “we,” “us” or “our”) and allows you to: (a) participate in interactive features that we may make available such as, but not limited to, purchasing our MOJU drinks and other products (“Product”); (b) register as a user of the Site; or (c) simply view or browse this Site. These Terms and Conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of this Site, and your agreement is a condition of using the Site.
Binding Effect; Modifications to these Terms and Conditions
This is a binding agreement. By using the Site or any services provided in connection with the Site, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, as they may be amended by Company from time to time. Company reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time. You will be notified via email of any material changes to these Terms and Conditions. Such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions shall be effective when specified in the relevant notification to you or, if the change is immaterial, immediately upon posting on the Site. Any use by you of the Site after such revisions shall conclusively be deemed to be acceptance by you of such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions. You agree to review these Terms and Conditions periodically to be aware of such revisions. If at any time you find these Terms and Conditions unacceptable, you must immediately leave the Site and cease all use.
Age Requirements for General Use of Site
Subject to the following section on “Age Requirements for Purchases,” registration and participation on the Site is restricted to those individuals at least 13 years of age.
We are a general audience site and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. By using this Site, you affirm that you are at least 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use the Site. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is not at least 13 years of age, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
Age Requirements for Purchases
You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase Products on the Site. By agreeing to the terms and conditions during the checkout process and/or by clicking “Pay Now,” you represent and certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are legally able to enter into any and all purchase agreements with Company and its partners, vendors, agents and service providers.
Modifications to the Site
Company shall have the right at any time and from time to time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site including, but not limited to, the content, Products, hours of availability, and technological requirements needed for access or use. Company shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that confirmed orders for Products are not affected by any change or discontinuation made in accordance with this paragraph.
Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Proprietary Rights
When accessing the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. You agree that you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit to us.
All content on the Site, including text, hidden text within our source code, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, is subject to protection by copyright, trade mark, and other proprietary rights. In addition, the entire contents of the Site are copyrighted as a collective work under applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws and Company owns the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content.
All trade marks appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners, including, in some instances, Company, and/or partner companies. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trade marks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
You may print or have printed by any third party any downloadable material contained on this Site provided that: (i) the material is solely for non-commercial and personal use; (ii) no copyright, author attribution, trade mark, legend or other proprietary notice is removed from the material; and (iii) the material is not altered in any manner. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not modify, create derivative works, copy, redistribute, publish, transmit, display or in any way exploit any content or material from the Site without the express written permission of Company and the respective copyright owner. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site.
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions and comply with them.
If you choose a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security, including but not limited to, if you lose your user name or password. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time if you have violated any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
Communications to the Site; License to Company
You hereby grant to Company a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sub licensable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, all communications, including but not limited to all product reviews, remarks, submissions, ideas, concepts, pictures or other information that you transmit to this Site (“User Content”), whether by email, uploading or otherwise. You will not be compensated for any User Content. By sending User Content to us, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content.
YOUR MOJO OR YOUR MONEY BACK TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Promoter. The promoter is MOJU Ltd of 7 Tanners Yard, 1-3 Treadway Street, London, E2 6QB (Promoter).
- The Promotion. The promotion allows you to try a MOJU drink and get your money back if you don’t like it (Promotion). During the Promotion, MOJU will refund the purchase price of certain products, subject to these terms and conditions (Terms).
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Purchase Period: Purchase a promotional product between 00.01 BST on 31st May 2021 and 14th August 2021 23.50 BST.
- Claim Period: Claim between 31st May 2021 and on 14th August 2021 (Purchased in Sainsburys) and 31st May 2021 and on 14th July 2021 (Purchased on Mojudrinks.com). Claim only valid 14 days after the day of purchase shown on order confirmation or in-store receipt.
- Product purchase and internet access necessary. The maximum refund per valid claim is £27.80 online at mojudrinks.com and £5.95 in store depending on purchase, detailed below in clause 7.
- Please retain receipt/order confirmation as it will be required to validate your claim.
- The promotional products that are included in this Promotion can be any flavour and cover your first try of 4 x Dosing Bottle Pack (£27.80) via mojudrinks.com only, and any individual 420ml Dosing Bottles in Sainsbury's stores (prices varying from £3.95 - £5.95). Excludes any third party seller including but not limited to Amazon.co.uk, Ebay, Ocado.
9.1: There is a limit of one redemption code per email address and per household.
9.2 There is a limit to every first (never purchased MOJU) or next (have purchased MOJU before) order only.
- To Claim:
- Fill out online refund form at www.mojudrinks.com/getyourmojoback
- The Promoter is not responsible for any mistake made in the form that results in refund not processed to the correct account
- Include your purchase receipt or order confirmation and a picture of your purchase product listed in clause 6 (the maximum refund per claim is £27.80 online at mojudrinks.com and £5.95 in store depending on purchase). Your claim must be received within the Claim Period, and all of these requirements must be met in order to make a valid claim (“valid claim”).
- This is a consumer promotion only and neither retailers nor wholesalers may apply. One claim per email address and per household and for first time purchases only or any new flavour/pack combination purchased online at mojudrinks.com.
- All claims must be received by the Claim Period closing date. Any claims received after this date will not be accepted and will not be considered a valid claim.
- If a claimant’s claim is valid they will receive a refund for the cost of the purchased promotional product. This will be sent to the bank details provided in their claim if purchased in store or refunded to the card used for purchase for the original order at mojudrinks.com. Please allow 28 days for refund to be processed.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, invalidate claims deemed to be in breach of these Terms, contrary to the spirit of the Promotion or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of claimants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a claim may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, delayed, incorrectly submitted, illegible, incomplete or misdirected claims or for technical failures or otherwise. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- By entering the Promotion claimants agree to be bound by these Terms and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Claims are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these Terms or to terminate or cancel the Promotion and/or a reward at any time without notice. For instance, if for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected claims. administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected claims.
- Bulk claims made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims, by or via third parties or syndicates, claims by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms in full will be invalidated.
- In entering into this Promotion, entrants do so at their sole risk. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or requesting or receiving the claim, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. This Promotion does not affect the statutory rights of the claimant. excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. This Promotion does not affect the statutory rights of the claimant.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter and its agencies, and the holding and processing of such data by the Promoter and its agencies, and for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion. If you do not wish your personal data to be used for this purpose, you should not enter the Promotion.
- If any provisions of these Terms are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.
- Entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- This Promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
The Promoter is MOJU Ltd of 7 Tanners Yard, 1-3 Treadway Street, London, E2 6QB. Please do not send claims to this address.
Consumers who submit a valid application will receive a refund of the purchase price paid, as evidenced by their till receipt, up to a maximum of £27.80 online at mojudrinks.com and £5.95 in store depending on purchase
Please retain receipt or order confirmation as it will be required to validate your refund. The refund will be transferred to the bank details provided or the card of purchase.
Prohibited Activity on the Site
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site. You further agree not to use any software, tool, data, device or other mechanism to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine provided by Company or generally available browsers.
You are solely responsible for the content and context of any materials or information you submit through the Site. You warrant and agree that, while using the Site, you shall not upload or transmit to the Site any materials which:
- are unlawful, harmful, defamatory, threatening, harassing, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, profane, or invasive of a person’s privacy;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
- constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- solicit personal information of/from others;
- contain a virus or other harmful component;
- contain advertising of any kind, including but not limited to, chain letters, pyramid schemes, solicitations or other advertisements;
- contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact;
- include information you are not authorized to disclose (including trade secrets or inside information about a company);
- infringe any third-party rights, including rights under copyright, patent, trade mark or trade secret, or any rights of privacy or publicity;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any owner or manufacturer of any product; or
- Company, in its sole direction, otherwise determines to be offensive.
Company reserves the right to preserve any material it receives from you and will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Company to disclose the identity of, help identify, or locate anyone transmitting any such content.
Monitoring; Copyright Complaints
You agree that Company has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, edit, disclose, refuse to post or remove at any time, for any reason in its sole discretion, any material and content anywhere on the Site. If notified, Company may investigate an allegation that content transmitted to us is in violation of these Terms and Conditions and determine whether to have the communication removed. However, Company is under no obligation to remove content and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from or relating to any such content, including but not limited to any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained therein.
Shopping is easy, convenient and secure. Simply select the Product you want to purchase, the desired flavour and quantity, and click “Add to Basket”. When you’ve completed shopping, click the “Basket” button and follow the instructions to checkout and complete your order. Please note that you may change the contents or edit the quantities of items in your shopping cart until you click “Complete Order”, after which your order will be processed. After submitting your order, you will receive an email confirmation with confirmation number. If your email confirmation does not arrive within 48 hours after you have placed your order, please contact us via email for assistance.
Products offered are offered subject to availability. While we do our best to ensure that product and pricing information is current and complete, Company is not liable for inaccurate information or for any information that has been omitted or is out of date. Prices for Products are quoted in British Pounds Sterling. Company may, from time to time, offer promotions for shipping and other discounts on product purchases. We reserve the right to suspend any such promotions, update product information, change prices and adjust shipping and handling fees at any time without notice. Furthermore, we reserve the right to change, limit, refuse or cancel any order you place with us in our sole discretion. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
By entering into any transaction through the Site, you warrant and represent that all information you provide is true and correct (including, without limitation your credit card information and billing address), that any credit card transactions submitted by you are authorized, and that you are the legal holder of any credit card or payment account used to enter into any transaction through the Site. If (i) your means of payment is not valid, (ii) a transaction is not authorized, (iii) your means of payment cannot be processed or verified at the time of any charge, (iv) a charge is disputed for any reason other than failure by Company to deliver the Product purchased by you, (v) you have abused or misused promotions or promotion codes, or (vi) you have otherwise used the Site to enter into an improper transaction, Company reserves the right to immediately terminate any pending transactions, suspend your access to the Site, and terminate all of Company’s obligations hereunder.
Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, you agree that any formal payment dispute lodged with any bank, merchant services provider, credit card or payment card company, or any third party discount provider shall be invalid unless: (x) you notify Company within ten (10) days from date of the applicable transaction that you wish to dispute any charge relating thereto; and (y) that you have made reasonable, good faith efforts to resolve such dispute with Company directly, and such efforts have failed. You can e-mail details regarding your dispute to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or concerns when placing an order or if you wish to inquire about a previously placed order, please email us at email@example.com using your order number.
We are not able to offer refunds currently.
Your right to cancel does not affect your rights as a consumer in relation to any defective or incorrect Products you may receive. If you receive a defective Product or incorrect Product, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a description of the problem.
SUBSCRIPTION PROCESS, RENEWAL AND CANCELLATION
If you purchase a subscription to MOJU through our Site, you will receive a delivery containing your predetermined quantity of MOJU at the frequency of your choosing.Your subscription will continue on an ongoing basis (or the timeline determined by you) until you choose to cancel. There is no subscription fee associated with your subscription. You will only be charged for the cost of the product and the cost of shipping and taxes.If you do not wish your account to renew automatically, or if you want to cancel your subscription, please log in and go to the “subscription” page on your Account page, or alternatively please email us at email@example.com to cancel. By subscribing, you authorise us to charge your payment provider now, and again at the beginning of any subsequent subscription period. We will send you an email reminder prior to charging your payment provider each subscription period. If you wish to cancel, your subscription will terminate and we will not charge your payment provider for any unprocessed orders. You agree that we may either terminate or suspend your subscription for any reason at any time in our sole discretion.
Free Taster Pack Terms & Conditions
- The Promotion. The promotion allows you to purchase a free MOJU taster pack containing 5x 60ml shots and just pay £4.95 for delivery. You will be automatically enrolled into a monthly Mixed Pack subscription at the rate of £25 per month, 14 days after purchase (Promotion). MOJU will contact you by 7 days prior to your subscription start date to remind you of your subscription. You will have the option to change, pause, skip, or cancel your subscription at any time, subject to these terms and conditions (Terms).
- Upon purchasing a free taster pack, you agree to be bound by the subscription process, renewal and cancellation terms and conditions as set out above.
- By ordering a free taster pack, you authorise us to begin a monthly Mixed Pack subscription 14 days after purchase and to charge your payment provider at the beginning of any subsequent subscription period. We will send you an email reminder 7 days prior to your first Mixed Pack subscription order. Any changes to your subscription must be made in advance of your next charge date.
- MOJU will not refund, cancel or alter any individual subscription order after payment has been received.
- Eligibility. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- By completing a purchase on the website, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and to claim this Promotion.
- General. These terms prevail over any conflicting communications, including advertising or promotional materials relating to the promotion.
- The promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion or to change these Terms where it becomes necessary to do so and will notify entrants as soon as possible.
- These terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Referral Program Terms & Conditions
This is a summary of the key conditions to redeem rewards. It does not replace the full terms & conditions of Yotpo.
Referred Friend Rewards
Risk of Loss
Risk in the Products passes to you upon your receipt (or receipt by someone identified by you) of the Products and, as between you and us, you will be responsible for any loss of, or damage to, the Products from this point onwards.
Third Party Sites
Similarly, from time to time in connection with your use of the Site, you may have access to content items (including, but not limited to, websites) that are owned by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that Company makes no guarantees about, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of this third party content. Company is not responsible or liable for any damages claimed in connection with content or products available from such external sites.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
If you are a consumer resident in the United Kingdom, the limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section do not apply to our liability to you for:
Liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; breach of your legal rights as a consumer in relation to the Products; or defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
The Site and all information, content, materials, Products and services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Site are provided by Company on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, materials, Products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Site, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied. Company does not warrant that the Site; information, content, materials, Products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Site; the servers; or electronic communications sent from Company are free of viruses or other harmful components. Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Site or from any information, content, materials, Products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, lost profits, lost data, and consequential damages, regardless of the foreseeability of those damages. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
Exclusions and Limitations
Those who access or use the Site from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, in certain jurisdictions, some of the above limitations of liability may not apply to you; all other provisions of these Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and, upon request, defend Company and its respective directors, officers, employees, agents, and members from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to your browsing or use of this Site, content you transmit to us, your violation of any rights of another, or your breach of these Terms and Conditions, except to the extent arising from Company’s negligent act or omission. Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you at your expense, and you shall not in any event settle or otherwise dispose of any matter without the prior written consent of Company.
Governing Law and Venue
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. You may bring legal proceedings in respect of the Products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
The Site is operated by Company from its offices in the United Kingdom.
If you have any questions or comments regarding these Terms and Conditions or the Site, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 14th April 2020
MOJU Ltd (“Company,” “we,” “us” or “our”), operates the www.mojudrinks.com website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is MOJU Ltd whose registered office is at 7 Tanners Yard, 1-3 Treadway Street, London E2 6QB.
To provide you with the products and services that Company has to offer, we request specific personal information (personal data) as detailed below. We value and respect your privacy.
Service is the www.mojudrinks.com website operated by MOJU Ltd.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (such as but not limited to computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using out Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to
improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Age Requirements for General Use of Site & Children's Privacy
Participation and registration on the Site is restricted to those individuals at least 13 years of age. By registering or participating in services or functions on the Site, you hereby represent that you are at least 13 years of age.
We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is not at least 13 years of age, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use the Site.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
What Information We Collect
Personal Information: We collect personally identifiable information as a condition of registration at the Site, purchasing our products (“Products”), or subscribing to our mailing list. If you engage in any of these activities on the Site, you may be asked to provide information such as your full name, company name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number. If you decide to place an order, we will also need to know your shipping and billing address, credit card number, security code, and expiration date. To protect your personal information, customers of Products on the Site must also register with a user name/email address and password. We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
Aggregate Demographic Information: Company gathers aggregated demographic information through its tracking of IP addresses and other types of traffic data. This information is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. Aggregated demographic information may be used by us and shared with third parties in order to provide tailored advertisements on the Site about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
How We Use Your Personal Information and Personal Data
We will process and use personally identifiable information about you for the following reasons or in the following ways:
- For our market research purposes.
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To register you as a user or customer on the Site, and manage and maintain your account.
- Provide Products and services that you request.
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including but not limited to processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone).
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Tailor our Products and services to suit your personal interests and manner in which you use the Site.
- Analyse and enhance our marketing communications and strategies.
- Analyse trends and statistics regarding the user experience when visiting the Site, mobile applications or social media assets, and the purchases you make.
- We need to send the information to third party partners, vendors, agents, or service providers who work on behalf of Company to provide a Product or service for you on our behalf and to provide other related services, including, but not limited to, payment processing, shipping, order tracking, promotional fulfilment, and customer service.
- We need to respond to valid legal process. This includes a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, and any other instance when we believe we are required to do so by law.
- We deem it necessary to disclose personally identifiable information, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to protect Company’s rights or interests.
- We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organisations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- For any other purpose or use, provided we have your consent.
If you do not want us to use your personal information for our marketing purposes, send us an email at email@example.com stating that you withdraw your consent to such use.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
MOJU Ltd. may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
MOJU Ltd. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
MOJU Ltd. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of MOJU Ltd.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially
acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Security of Data. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. MOJU Ltd. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or
limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself,
please contact us to assist you.
The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where MOJU Ltd. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service.This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Google AdWords re marketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Twitter re marketing service is provided by Twitter Inc.
You can opt-out from Twitter's interest-based ads by following their instructions: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Pinterest remarketing service is provided by Pinterest Inc.
You can opt-out from Pinterest's interest-based ads by enabling the "Do Not Track" functionality of your web browser or by following Pinterest instructions: http://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/personalization-and-data
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Apple Pay Payments
Google Pay Payments
Sale or Acquisition of Assets
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) types of operating systems used to access the Site; and (3) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use Google Analytics to track Site traffic (page hits) and view aggregate or anonymous user data.
IP Addresses: We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the Site, track traffic patterns, and gather demographic information for aggregate use, as well as in combination with your personally identifiable information for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
Company may also keep track of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to troubleshoot technical concerns and to maintain website safety and security. An IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet.
The personal information that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored in, secured databases. By submitting your personal information to us, you agree to this transfer and storing.
Various security measures, such as encryption and passwords, are implemented by us in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information as well as sensitive information (such as credit card number) both online and offline.
Unfortunately, despite our security efforts, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions. As a result, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit, and you transmit all information at your own risk.
Links to Other Sites
For avoidance of doubt, if we provide links to social media platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter, and you choose to visit those websites through our links, please note that the personal information you post, transmit or otherwise make available on those websites may be viewed by the general public. Company does not control the user-posted content on its social media homepages and is not responsible for any third party use of your personal information that you have posted, transmitted or otherwise made available there.
Updating Personal Information; Termination of Account
If a registered account holder’s information changes or a registered account holder wishes to terminate his or her account, Company will correct, update, or remove that user’s personal information from its database, upon receipt of notification from the registered account holder. Account holders may update information or terminate their account under their account settings or by emailing us at email@example.com .
A user who has submitted his or her information in order to join our mailing list may choose to unsubscribe from any future communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” feature within the email communication.
Company reserves the right to cancel a customer or user’s account at any time, in its sole discretion.
For any reason and at any time, you may contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or by post: 1 Baltic Place, Unit 2, Sheldon Building, N1 5AQ