TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Who can enter
This promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands) residents aged 18 and over and excludes employees, volunteers and their immediate families of MOJU, and their agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- The MOJU Bring The Boom Challenge will be run through the Strava App, requiring the entrants to log 9 miles of activity between 00:00 GMT 08.04.2023 and 23:59 GMT 14.04.2023 and recorded on the Strava App.
- All members who complete the challenge will be rewarded with 25% discount to use on all MOJU products - discount code is limited to one use per person and excludes subscription orders.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries during the promotion period using a verifiably random computer process on 05.05.2023
- There is no cash or other equivalent to the prize in whole or in part. In the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize, or part of the prize, of equal or greater value. The prize is not transferable in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
- The promotion opens on 00:00 GMT 08.04.2023 and closes on 23.59 GMT 14.04.2023.
- To enter you need to complete the MOJU Bring The Boom Challenge using the Strava app to log 9 miles of activity between 00:00 GMT 08.04.2023 and 23:59 GMT 14.04.2023. When you are notified that you have completed the challenge, click on the ‘Redeem Reward’ button to be redirected to a website entry page then enter your email address and phone number. Entrants must complete the entry process by GMT 05.05.2023 after which any further entries will not be accepted.
- By entering into the prize draw, you are agreeing to receive communications from MOJU.
- Maximum of 1 entry per person, limited by name and email address.
- The winner of the prize draw will be notified via email within 5 working days of the draw closing date and maybe subject to verification checks. All entrants must ensure that they are contactable on the same genuine email address used to enter, to send a UK postal address to which their prize will be sent.